Marketing Assistant for Poland
Your hobby can become a job! If you enjoy creating websites, editing videos, creating engaging copy, or other marketing activities, you've just found a company that will use your talents to the fullest!
Join us at a small global company from the Czech Republic. We are looking for young and enthusiastic colleagues to help us create new and more engaging marketing.
We want to conquer the world with our unique Czech self-defense system, which has now gained recognition in more than 17 countries and on several continents. We have been organizing courses in Poland for over a year now, and now our marketing needs a boost!
Projects that await you:
NoBullshit Just Reality.com
Platform for Online Courses
Polish youtube channel!
Youtube channel in English
Promo Videos and Online Courses
Your job will be to help us present it in Poland
Experience with Wix / Mioweb / Webnode
Marketing talent for creating nice content
Great video-editing skills
- Or basic editing skills and a great desire to learn
Creating marketing for YouTube (Titles / Lyrics / Thumnails)
- In addition to a great video, we need to make it "clickable"
Simple graphics (Canva)
- English at a communicative level
- Graphics (motion graphics / animation)
- Photography (ability to take photos for the web)
It is a huge advantage if you can create other content
- PDF for Sales team
- Social media posts
- Remuneration 40PLN/h (junior), 55PLN/h (experienced), 80PLNKč/h (senior)
- Remote work
- You will have fun - we welcome creativity / ideas for improvement / inventiveness
- Voluntary participation in internal training (courses not only SORUDO, but also business, design, planning)
- Contract: Umowa o dzieło or Invoicing
We're looking for:
- Time capacity 4-12h/day (no upper limit, we have unlimited work)
- Relationship to the topics of our marketing (Self Defense / First Aid / Shooting / Martial Arts / Survival)
You will meet colleagues from all over the world:
See in which countries we have branches/lecturers and you can practice SORUDO there
Who you'll be working with:
Come try it! At the beginning, you will go through a selection process to see if you have what it takes.
So what are you waiting for?
Click on "Sign up", fill in a short questionnaire and we will get back to you.