Become INSTRUCTOR in KENYA
Our goal is creating instructors preapered to make a living as SORUDO Instructors. Not just the technique, but all what you need to start in your country and help us spreading SORUDO.
Now you can become SORUDO instructor at SORUDO CAMP IN KENYA!
Variations of the Camp:
- Full camp: 14 days all at once.
- Short version : 9 days at one camp
- Trial: 2 days trial, come at the camp and test if its for you, then you can stay or leave and arrive at the next camp.
- Online trial: Before you arrive at the camp, we can train together online. (1 hour / trial lesson).
It's possible to settle on individual conditions of financing at every Camp, so that you're not held back by the investment. We know that this investment will pay back 3-4 months after starting your first club.
What you need to join:
You just need to pack your clothes and find your passport. We will take care about the rest with all inclusive package:
- TRAININGAt least 14 days, 7 hours every day witch Chief or Country instructor.
- PEDAGOGY AND TEACHINGMethodical and pedagogy materials for every course. Safety measurements, aproach to clients.
- AccommodationOne room for every 2 instructors in the same area as the gym.
- FoodAt least 3 meals every day, to be able to regenerate properly.
- Airport transferOnce you arrive, we will pick you up at the airport.
- Travel assistanceHelp with visas, planning your travel, and find you best tickets possible. (We have better prices with many airlines)
- Covid restrictionsWe can help you with all the covid related problems and make traveling easy for you. (We have contacts and traveling was possible for our clients even during the most strict lockdowns)
INSTRUCTOR CAMPS IN CZECH REPUBLIC:
INSTRUCTOR CAMP IN KENYA:
Book your SORUDO CAMP
Two weeks of training to become SORUDO Instructor or trainer at LVL 1, after final exam and certifications.
SORUDO CAMP NAIROBI
WITH COUNTRY INSTRUCTOR
14 Feb. - 28 Feb. 2022
Beginning of May 2022
REVIEWS ON SORUDO CAMP
WATCH VIDEOS WITH PARTICIPANTS OF OUR LAST CAMP IN CZECH REPUBLIC.
Shiva B. is an owner of a fitness gym with experience with kick boxing, he's also a muay thai instructor.
Cleven M. is an experienced police chief-instructor in Nairobi.
Daniel K. 10 years Judo / 5 years boxing / 8 years Krav Maga / Krav Maga Instructor / IDF Special Forces Krav Maga Instructor / Israeli Police self defense instructor.
Omar O. 15 years self defense instructor / Box / Muay Thai / Krav Maga / Judo / 10 years working as security expert / experiences with bodyguarding / safety and prevention analysts.
Iliyan G. 15 years Sambo / 6 years BJJ / Box / Muay Thai / Krav Maga / Self defense instructor 2 years / Fitness trainer
WHAT YOU CAN DO AFTER CAMP
During the Camp we are going to teach you many skills, but you should know about most important ones.
After finishing the SORUDO Camp, you can become Instructor of SORUDO LVL 1. That means that you can open SORUDO clubs in your city.
Courses for women:
Also, we are going to teach you specifics for women lessons.
Not just technique, but also aproach and tactics.
Not just clubs, we will also teach you how you can teach other SORUDO seminars. (First aid / Weapons)
Instructors skills and background
We will teach you how to teach, how to do training in a realistic but safe way. Also we will create some background, present statistics and reality based situations.
Self defense is our living for more than 20 years. We are strong in online marketing and we can teach you how you can find clients using SORUDO brand and experiences.
- We will teach you how to run SORUDO clubsYou’ll get all the instructions you need to start and run SORUDO club. At the same time, we’ll always cover your back and you’ll have our full support when it comes to management and marketing.
- You will learn more than just a techniquesWe´ll also teach you “how to teach”. How to prepare methodical, realistic and safe training units so the lessons are entertaining and beneficial for everyone.
- You don’t have to worry about managementWe’ll provide you with information on how to coordinate clubs, how to rent a gym, how to get the equipment at the best price, etc.
- We’ll help you to take care of accounting and legal aspects of running the clubWe know, this could be the scary bit, especially for someone without any business experience. But we’ll give you the guidance and tool that needs only a few clicks on your laptop or mobile.
- We’ll be here for youIf you´ll run into a problem, the chances are that we’ve been there already and will be able to advise you. Just keep in touch.
- You’ll have to keep trainingIt’s not necessary for you to wait a year to open your first club, but be aware, this is just the beginning. You’ll have to train on your own and with us. We prepared regular online (video) trainings for instructors all over the world. We’ll check on you regularly.
- The training and licence isn’t for freeThe SORUDO will be your business and the profit will be entirely yours. Although your training will cost less than the one for a regular client, it simply can not be for free. Nevertheless, the price won’t be too high, and we can also agree on individual conditions. The investment will return within a few months and for us it is proof that you are a serious and committed individual.
- You don’t risk anythingIt should be mentioned that you don’t have to pay anything upfront. We also must be 100% sure you will be able to handle this as a fighter and instructor.
For more information or registration please contact us.
Phone / WhatsApp: +254 723 166 466